USE SPRAY FOAM INSULATION TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENTAL ENVELOPE FOR YOUR HOME
InsulStar® spray foam insulation provides an effective barrier to the transfer of heat, moisture and air. By installing InsulStar® on the exterior surfaces and between conditioned and unconditioned spaces, an "environmental envelope" can be created that will maximize your home's energy performance, as illustrated in the diagram below:
- Applied to the underside of roof decks to form conditioned or cathedralized attic areas.
- Normally unusable attic area can be "harvested" by converting it into usable living space
- Crawl space insulation may be installed in non-vented areas for greater energy savings
- Code-supported and warranted for the life of the house.
- Installed by trained, experienced spray foam technicians.
(Building codes require various insulation systems to be covered by an ignition barrier in attics and crawl spaces, and by a thermal barrier (such as gypsum board or drywall) in occupied spaces. We can advise you on proper installation.)
*Picture and Info from Insulstar Brochure